Monday, August 6, 2012

Dusting Day at Mimi's!


Today is dusting day for me.

It is so fast and easy you won't mind doing it yourself!

This is all natural and green.  Will not hurt your kids or your animals.  
Ops, forgot, will not hurt your hubby either....

Here is the way I mix up my Basic H for dusting.
I fill the bottle with 16 ounces of water, put in 1/4 teaspoon of concentrated Basic H   .
I put 1 drop of peppermint essential oil.
Shake and ready to dust.
(You do not have to add essential oil if you do not want to.  
Peppermint Oil is known to settle nausea and headaches, so it is refreshing for me)

I use 2 different microfiber cloths... One is for dusting furniture and one is for nick knack's and pictures.
I will spray my furniture cloth with 1 or 2 spays of my Basic H mixture.  
You do not want it wet or even damp.  Just a little moist...  
I dust my pictures first so the dust falls down.  I then start the dusting of nick knack's and furniture.
  Every few rooms I will go outside and shake my dust cloths to remove dust. 
 I call this blessing my sanctuary...

Ta da!!!! That is it... I vacuum next and feel so good... Feels so clean.  

Tomorrow is bathrooms.
Get ready for my fast and easy Bathroom cleaning secrets..
I will be posting my daily and weekly schedules this week.

Have a great day and remember if you smile while cleaning  it goes faster and you can go and play!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment