Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have been cooking all day...

Slept in a little to late and did not get my chores done.  Shame on me.  But, I have been cooking all of my husbands favorites, I made Taco's for dinner tonight.  Everything is ready except the shells.  He loves Taco's, I think he could eat them everyday.  I then made Chicken Salad, it smelled so good I had a Chicken Salad sandwich for lunch.  My husband spoons it in a bowl and just eats his heart out.  I then made Sausage balls, 2 days late.  I was suppose to make them for Super Bowl Sunday.  Did not happen.  I choose to play with my grand kids instead.  Strawberry Pretzel Salad comes tomorrow.  Now that is one of my favorites.  I will take pictures and post on my recipe page.  I am planning a candle lite dinner for Valentine's Day just have not made the menu yet.  Better hurry, it is in one week.  Don't forget to get your valentine apron.  Dress up for your love one and plan something really special.  Hope you all have a great week and remember to always smile when wearing one of Mimi's Magic Aprons and cooking.  Your dishes taste better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment