Sunday, December 22, 2013

Chocolate Chip Logs!

This is my version of Chocolate Chip Logs... 
 After looking for several days for a good recipe I finally decided to development my own.  
These are really good and the kids really like them. 
 Great for small hands.

Chocolate Chip Logs

2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (I use Mimi's Magic Apron Vanilla)
8 oz. mini chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.  Add flour and salt.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Form into 2 inch logs and bake at 350 for about 13 minutes.

I then melted dipping chocolate, dipped my chocolate chip logs into the melted chocolate put on cooling rack and sprinkled Christmas sprinkles.  If you want to make them other than Christmas you can sprinkle nuts on them.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment