Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pistachio Wedding Cookies

I love Wedding Cookies. 

Hubby loves Pistachios.
  
I do not think I could go wrong with these 
"Pistachio Wedding Cookies" 
and I did not, they are easy to make and taste so good.  

These would be great for Christmas also. 

 And aren't they really pretty cookies.


Pistachio Wedding Cookies


1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup confectioners sugar, divided
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 - (3.4 oz) package pistachio instant pudding mix
1/2 teaspoon salt

In a large mixing bowl cream butter, Beat in 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy.  Add in vanilla extract.

In a medium bowl combine flour, pudding mix and salt.  Gradually mix flour mixture into wet butter mixture.

Divide dough in half and for into a ball.  Wrap in plastic wrap and place in frig for at least 1 hour.

Remove dough from plastic wrap and make teaspoon size balls,  Place on baking sheets and press down slightly.

Preheat oven to 350 and bank 9 - 10 minutes.  Do not overbake....
Leave on pan for 5 minutes.

While cookies are still warm (not hot) toss them gently in remaining sugar. (I did add more sugar)


I have been so busy lately and have not sewn a new apron in months.  That is getting ready to change.  I posted 4 Christmas Aprons on my Store today. 

Here is one of my favorites, don't I say that about all of my aprons?


Go on over and take a look at the new aprons..

No comments:

Post a Comment