Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chicken Salad!

Made Chicken Salad yesterday for my lunch this week.... 

 It turned out better than normal, I think its because I put in a little more pineapple and apple juice....

You need to try this, it will keep bringing you back for more.

Chicken Salad


I really do not have a recipe for this but I will give you the ingredients that I put in in.

Chicken
Celery
Pickle cubes
Grapes
Apples
Crushed Pineapple
Couple tablespoons of apple juice and pineapple juice
Miracle Whip or Mayo, whichever you choose

I cook my Chicken in water with celery leaves, onions and garlic salt.  I shred the chicken for my food processor and just start adding the ing...  I sprinkle sliced almonds on top.  This goes very fast, so get it while you have it!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Remember to count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment