Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blackberry Cobbler!

I have been out of pocket lately.  

I started back to work again and have been trying to get used to working while still doing what I love.  Cooking and Baking and of course taking care of my wonderful Hubby!!!!  

Tonight I made Hubby dessert.  My way of saying Thank you for have my dinner on the table when I arrived home.  

This is the easiest cobbler you will ever make and the best.

Blackberry Cobbler

2 cups Pie Filling (I used 1 can (21 oz.) Blackberry Pie Filling and 1 container of fresh Blackberries)
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 egg (beaten)
1 stick butter (melted)

Grease a glass dish.  Combine flour, sugar and beaten egg with a fork until crumbly.  Pour pie filling in greased dish and spread fresh berries on top.  Spread the flour mixture on top.  Pour melted butter on top.  Bake in 350 oven for 30 - 35 minutes.

This will go quickly so you had better get your dish first!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment