Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring is Here!

It has been a beautiful weekend.  

Sunny, Warm and just magnificent!!!!!!   

Reminded me when I was a very young girl and selling lemonade on the side of the road, of course the only people that bought any lemonade was my friends and the Mailman, which at that time was a walking mailman... 

I decided to make something Springy.....  
so I made Lemonade Pie.  
 It took all of 15 minutes.  

Hubby also requested some Chicken Salad, so I gave in and did that too.  

Lemonade Icebox Pie


1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 graham cracker crust, I used vanilla wafer crust

In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.  Beat in lemonade concentrate.  Fold in whipped topping.  Pour into crust.  Cover and refrigerate until set....

You can add a few drops of food coloring, yellow or pink.  

This is a great pie for your Easter table..




Chicken Salad  is coming soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment