Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Brain!

Here is my Brain!!!!


Not what you expected?  

This is how I run my day....

I do my calendar every Thursday when I do my menu and grocery list.

I will try and explain this, it is so easy and keeps me on track.

I put my chores on the left side of each day
.
I put my dinner on the right side of each day.  That way I will look at it first thing in the morning, and see what I need to take out of the freezer.

Under the chores is the laundry load for the day.
I do 1 load of laundry each day.  Then you are not overwhelmed during the weekend.

Usually under the dinner are my appts. and errands I need to run for the day.
I try and do all my errands on Thursday and Friday.
Thursday errands are done by me alone.
Friday errands are done with my hubby, he only works half day on Fridays.

Under dinner and appts. are my Blog posts for the day.
This is new, so I will make sure to talk with you everyday.
Well, I probably won't talk to you on the weekends, I am always
with my hubby and grandbabies.

I always put Birthdays on the day.

The only thing I do different is write with a pencil, that way I can move things around if necessary.

I purchase this calendar usually in November and start filling it in when I have extra time.

I will fill in birthdays, anniversary's, some chores, (for example, flipping mattress, cleaning out vents,  things you only do a few times a year, etc)

This is the easiest way for me to keep up with things and keep me on tract.  Also, my hubby can look anytime and pick things he wants to do to help me out.  My hubby would rather choose his own chores... How funny is he??

If you find this would work for you feel free to follow, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask...



1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! You are one organized woman! You go girl! I always have good intentions to keep a calendar,and start one, but forget to keep up with it. Usually, I have a piece of paper on the fridge or post-it notes. I really like your way.
    Thanks for following...I'm following you back. :)
    Babs

    ReplyDelete