Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday!

Spring is just around the corner!!!!


The sun finally showed its face today.  I have so missed the sunshine.  Being from Florida where the sun shines almost all the time, this winter has been so gloomy.  I think we are all ready for Spring.  Today was such a busy day.  Dust, Dust and more Dusting.  Cleaning out the floor vents, I vacuum the vents every 90 days.  It helps keep down on dust.  Changed sheets, washed and re-made beds.  Also washed all towels and whites.  Tomorrow will be baths and floors.  I love the way I feel when my house is tidy.  A little bit every day keeps the dust bunnies away.  

Dinner was another one of my husbands favorites.  Salisbury Steak, Fried Potatoes in an iron skillet, Black i peas, Homemade rolls that turned out so beautiful and for dessert is Strawberry Pretzel Salad.  I know it says it is a salad but we eat it for dessert.  It is so good and light.  Plus it is Strawberry season.

Here is a picture of "Mimi's Dinner Rolls"  recipe given to me by my mother in law.  She is an excellent cook.


I need to call my son to come and pick up some leftovers.  I always cook too much for just my husband, Larry and myself.  


I wish computers had taste and smell!  This is heavenly!


Remember to always smile when wearing one of my magic aprons.

No comments:

Post a Comment