Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Recipes

I have added lots of new aprons this week.  Have really been busy sewing and sprinkling fairy dust on all of them.  I will be adding some new recipes tomorrow.  I  made Caramelized Chicken this week, I got the recipe from pinterest.  It was really good and oh so easy.  I am making a Key Lime Angel cake tomorrow for dessert and will be adding that recipe and picture, I also got that recipe from pinterest.  I will be cooking a lot this week so I will be adding as I cook, and I do smile as I am cooking for my husband.  It snowed here on Thursday but did not stay around, it is so very cold.  I love the cold weather and the snow but I think I am ready for spring and it is only January.  Please tell your friends to visit and join my blog.  Would love to get to know all of my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment